Math Knowledge and Arithmetic Reasoning
When finding ASVAB study guides, it’s pretty important to make sure that prospects find a study guide with Math Knowledge and Arithmetic Reasoning.
Unfortunately, when taking the ASVAB or any practice tests for the ASVAB, that prospects or applicants DO NOT use a calculator.
…it’s against the rules anyway!
If you’re on a practice ASVAB, resist the urge to use it on any Math Knowledge or Arithmetic Reasoning questions. Now, if you are just starting out, it might be beneficial to do so when working out your problems. Just don’t rely on it all the time.
Math is hard, no way around it but you can do great on it.
Below are some great links to improve your Math Knowledge and Arithmetic Reasoning in order to raise your score.
This can either help prospects and applicants for the military or increase your job options!
Applicants shouldn’t just focus on Math and Arithmetic, but if this is a weak spot, hit up these links below!
Focus on what you think you would be weak at and improve. If you’d like, take some of the practice tests below and try to hone in on what is giving you the most issues.
Now… GET TO STUDYING!
Math Knowledge Practice Tests
Listed below are some of the best sites around with Math Knowledge and Arithmetic Reasoning ASVAB Practice Tests. The practice tests listed below are in no particular order so I’m not showing favoritism to any one. I will post an update later of my top ten or so links.
- asvabtestbank is always a great site for just about any ASVAB practice test. Here you’ll find several questions that will get your brain fluids going. Be sure to try and remember which ones are giving you trouble!
- mometrix has a nice layout for their practice test. It also has about 15 questions which is great to practice on test length. This site doesn’t have a timer from what I can tell, but it would be a great place to start.
- 4tests has one of the best sites for you Math Knowledge or Arithmetic Reasoning ASVAB practice tests. There are plenty of questions offered and the layout is nice and easy on the eyes. I didn’t notice a timer, so that may work in your favor as you start refreshing your mind on these subjects.
- asvabtutor is another one that I highly recommend as it has 3 different Math Knowledge tests to choose from. Each one seems to focus on a different section so you’ll be able to see what each one covers. Each one has 16 questions for you to rack your brain on.
Arithmetic Reasoning Practice Tests
Here are the links for the Arithmetic Reasoning practice tests.
- asvabtutor is also a great site for you to work on your arithmetic. Like the Math Knowledge practice tests on the site, the Arithmetic Reasoning portion has 3 different tests for you to explore. They are either 15 or 16 questions, depending on which one you choose.
- asvabpracticetests is awesome when it comes to their version of the practice test. You have a timer in the top right hand corner to let you know how much time you’ll have left. Just like the computer version of the ASVAB! It has 16 questions, so try your best to get as many correct as you can in the time allowed.
- uniontestprep is a great site for when you want to see how a problem was worked out. This is extremely helpful whether you get the question correct or incorrect. So work out the problems to the best of your knowledge and see if you get them right!
- freemathpracticetest is just about where you could spend all of your time. They offer a total of 25 different arithmetic reasoning ASVAB practice tests!!! That’s insane! It also has a way to check your answers as you go. It’s not timed, so it’s a good way for a test taker to practice.
As always, be sure to check out our Ultimate ASVAB Practice Tests list which has links to over 120 different ASVAB practice tests broken down by subject!
So now that you got some links…GET TO STUDYING!